Does your old pool lack the charm of when it was new?
Let’s make it beautiful again!
If your swimming pool is more than 15 years old, or is starting to look a little "dated" to you, then you might be interested in a pool remodel or renovation. This can be a simple face-lift, or it can be a whole lot more. No matter how old your pool is, it can be updated and renovated to look like a stunning masterpiece that will save you time and energy, and turn heads for years to come.
Renovations aren’t just for swimming pools. We can make ANY part of your backyard beautiful again.
Take a look at more "before" and "after" photos
In the last 10 years, the industry has made tremendous strides in minimizing the amount of maintenance required for a swimming pool. So while you're changing the look of your pool, you have a lot of other options too:
On the beautification side, some of your new options include:
- Long life aggregate-based interior finishes, such as PebbleTec
- Waterfalls, water curtains, rain walls, weeping walls
- Water arches, fountains, bubblers, aerators, scuppers
- Natural stone or custom acrylic decking
- Built-in tables, underwater seating
- Tanning ledges, beach entries
- Mosaics and all-tile finishes
- Fiber optic & LED lighting
- Raised gardens, grottos
- Fire woks, fire pits
- You can even add a built-in spa, a vanishing edge, or convert to a perimeter overflow swimming pool.
SAVE TIME: Today's Pools Practically Take Care of Themselves!
From chemical management to spa automation to automatic cleaners, new breakthroughs have taken the drudgery out of swimming pool ownership.
- Turn on spa, heater, pumps, & lights from anywhere.
- Monitor and manage chemicals automatically
- Accessible from anywhere - even your cell phone!
Salt-based chlorine generator
- Uses plain old salt to create pure natural chlorine
- Completely automatic; never handle chlorine again!
- Buffers the water & reduces chlorine demand
- Stunningly beautiful; many styles to choose from.
- Lasts twice as long as plaster finishes
SAVE ENERGY: "Go Green" and save money too!
The industry has been working hard to develop more cost-efficient pumps, filters, lights, heaters and control systems. Altogether, today's swimming pools use about 60% less electricity than they did 20 years ago.
- Uses up to 80% less energy than gas heaters.
- Some models can also cool the water on extra-hot days.
- Extends the swimming season for just pennies a day
Multi-Speed and Variable speed pump
- Uses up to 75% less electricity than single speed pumps.
- Runs longer at low cost, keeping pool cleaner.
- Required on all pools by 2011 (FL state law)
High-Capacity, Low Resistance Filter
- Requires less pressure to filter the water.
- Lets pump run easily at low-energy setting.
Automatic covers & Solar blankets
- One button keep kids, critters and debris out of the pool
- Helps retain the heat, so the heater works less.
- Also reduces chemical usage
Save time and money, and make your backyard beautiful again.
Call Southernwind Pools to discuss pool and backyard remodeling ideas for YOUR home. (972) 783-4090